Bring out the details of your piece with our glaze, perfect for any project.
- Can be uses to highlight details, for washes, and as a stain
- Water based for easy clean up
- If using to highlight details, to extend open time apply one coat of Varnish before applying glaze.
- Wipe excess glaze back with a lint free cloth.
- Can be used right over the One Hour Enamel Paint
- Glaze can be sealed with Wise Owl Varnish or Clear One Hour Enamel.
- Use Metallics over any paint color to give that color a metallic finish
Apply the glaze to your project after your final coat of paint has dried completely (allow paint to dry 24 hours before applying). For best results, lightly sand your painted piece, brush on glaze in sctions and use a damp lint-free cloth to remove the excess. Allow glaze to fully dry for 2 hours. Glaze produces a strong finish but additional top coat may be applied after 24 hours. Wearing gloves can prevent temporary staining.
Shipping charges are based on your location and weight of package. All orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase with original tags and receipts .